Printable Forms

Absentee & Registration Request

Information for Absentee Ballot By-Mail requests and Military Absentee and Registration Requests can be found here. 

Change of Address

This form is for voters currently registered in Washington County, TN who have moved to a new address in Washington County, TN.   Click Here for Address Change Form. If you have moved from another county, you will need to register as a new voter with Washington County.

Voter Registration



Campaign Financial Disclosure Statement

Physician's Statement

This form is for medical professionals to help qualify a voter for medically being unable to vote by personal appearance.   Click here to view form.

Restoration of Rights

Information and forms for restoring the voting rights for convicted felons can be found here. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office. 

Online Forms for Service Members

Register to Vote, Request a Ballot, or Update My Voter Info all online